Chinese Professional KL-169 Thermal insulation kettle for USA Factory
Chinese Professional KL-169 Thermal insulation kettle for USA Factory Detail:
MG electric kettle KL – 169 USES a key lock switch water, prevent users from was accidentally burns when use, at the same time adopt vertical pot body design, fashion is popular with young people
|Carton box size(mm/12pcs)||N.W.(kg/12pcs)||G.W.(kg/12pcs)||QTY/20′GP(pcs)||QTY/40′GP(pcs)||QTY/40’HQ(pcs)|
Function & Features
Double insulated kettle body design
Can receive wire spool
Fashion vertical pot body
Water locking switch
Large caliber design at the border
Chic water spout
Application and use
Business organizations, supermarkets, large stores, chain stores, large sales, star-rated hotels, restaurants, travel agents, pharmacies.
Suitable for coffee, tea, milk, etc
We provide service according to the customer’s requirements, including the new electric kettle size, material, color, packaging, design, etc, should have a suitable for you, please contact the service email address
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Choosing a Solid Copper Tea Kettle or Copper Plated Tea Kettle
6 Tips to Consider While Buying an Electric Kettle
"Quality initially, Honesty as base, Sincere company and mutual profit" is our idea, in order to create repeatedly and pursue the excellence for Chinese Professional KL-169 Thermal insulation kettle for USA Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Netherlands , Japan , Kuwait , The design, processing, purchasing, inspection, storage, assembling process are all in scientific and effective documentary process , increasing usage level and reliability of our brand deeply, which makes us become superior supplier of the four major product categories shell castings domestically and obtained the customer's trust well.
How to Prep Breakfast Burritos for the Freezer – These breakfast burritos only take a little extra time, but can offer you almost a month’s worth of breakfasts for your family. Perfect for busy mornings for you or your kids.
____________________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK TO GET MORE LINKS AND RECIPES ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ____________________
Subscribe to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/happyfoodholly
This recipe has been made over and over again for my family. We literally always have a bag full of breakfast burritos in the freezer at all times. Sometimes they even end up making a great after-school snack or a dinner when I’m feeling extra lazy.
RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST BURRITOS:
1 Tablespoon olive oil
4 Morningstar breakfast sausage patties
2 cups frozen diced potatoes
1/4 cup milk
salt & pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
18-22 flour tortillas
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium heat. Add in frozen potatoes and sausage patties. (I like to microwave the sausage patties for about 30 seconds on each side first so I can easily break them up in the skillet into bite-sized pieces with the potatoes.) Allow potatoes to thaw and brown before flipping them over to the brown the other side.
2. While potatoes are cooking, in a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper. Beat well until all yolks are broken up. When potatoes are browned and sausage is warmed through, pour eggs into the skillet. Let sit to firm up on the edges, being careful not to burn. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the skillet every so often, flipping and breaking up the eggs as you go.
3. Once there are no more liquid-y pieces of egg, you can remove it from the heat.
4. If you choose to serve the breakfast burritos right away, dish a small portion of eggs into the middle of a tortilla, top with shredded cheese, and roll up.
5. If you will be freezing for later: Allow the eggs to cool down slightly. If they are hot, the steam will form a condensation that will make the tortillas soggy.
6. Once cooled slightly, place about 1/3-1/2 cup egg mixture into tortilla, top with cheese, and roll up, bending in the ends to prevent filling from falling out.
7. Wrap individual burritos in plastic wrap and place in a large freezer-safe storage bag. About 10-12 burritos will fit in a gallon bag.
8. To reheat, remove from freezer. Keeping burrito wrapped in plastic wrap, microwave for 45 seconds. Turn burrito over and microwave for another 45. Carefully remove plastic wrap and microwave one last time for about 25 seconds.
Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip: http://happyfoodhealthylife.com/vegan-spinach-and-artichoke-dip/
Southwestern Sweet Potato Waffles: http://happyfoodhealthylife.com/southwestern-sweet-potato-waffles/
Vegan “Chicken” Salad Sandwiches: http://happyfoodhealthylife.com/vegan-chicken-salad-sandwiches/
Happy Food Healthy Life is all about providing recipes made with real food, finding a balance between health and reality, and not forgetting to eat cake!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Scones: https://youtu.be/p3AlQBzwEEc
Mediterranean Nachos: https://youtu.be/3V5bY-Rn5Eg
Boozy Apple Cider: https://youtu.be/fayxgqIZRac
Pumpkin Cheesecake Caramel Chia Yogurt Parfait: https://youtu.be/3dfj3JlcVyk
All-Natural Whiskey Sour: https://youtu.be/Y0ecKr38COk
I’d love to work with you!
YOU CAN FIND ME AND FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE: http://www.happyfoodhealthylife.com/make-ahead-freezer-friendly-breakfast-burritos
MUSIC by Bensounds.com
By Bertha from Singapore - 2015.06.28 19:27
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Norma from Pakistan - 2016.09.29 11:19