Factory Cheap KL-XS-3A rice cooker for Norway Importers
Factory Cheap KL-XS-3A rice cooker for Norway Importers Detail:
Focus on rice cooker manufacturing,products are exported to Europe and the United States and Germany
|Carton box size(mm/ctn)||Capacity||Power(W)||QTY/20′GP(pcs)||QTY/40′GP(pcs)||QTY/40’HQ(pcs)|
Function & Features
1.Thread the heating plate
2.Dry burning-resistant protection
3.NOT stick and spill
5.Comfortable mechanical switches
6.Antistatic plug design
Application and use
Business organizations, supermarkets, large stores, chain stores, large sales, star-rated hotels, restaurants, travel agents, pharmacies.
Suitable for cooking, cooking porridge, stewed soup, steamed vegetables, etc
We provide service according to the customer’s requirements, including a new rice cooker size, material, color, packaging, design, etc, should have a suitable for you, please contact the mail service
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The Benefits of a Tea Kettle
Choosing a Solid Copper Tea Kettle or Copper Plated Tea Kettle
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" is the persistent conception of our firm to the long-term to develop together with consumers for mutual reciprocity and mutual advantage for Factory Cheap KL-XS-3A rice cooker for Norway Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Madagascar , Thailand , San Francisco , We will continue to devote ourselves to market & product development and build a well-knit service to our customer to create a more prosperous future. Please contact us today to find out how we can work together.
Butter- 2.5 tbsp
Garlic- 2 pods
All purpose flour/Maida- 2.5 tbsp
Milk- 1.5 cups
Cheese- ¼ cup
Italian seasoning- 1tsp
Chilli flakes- 1tsp
Paprika/ Lal mirch powder- 1tsp
Spinach- ½ kg or 2.5 cups
All purpose flour/Maida- 4 tbsp
Water- to make a thick paste
1. Cook spinach in 1 tsp oil until it is wilted. Do not overcook. Set aside in a bowl.
2. In a pan add butter, once melted add chopped garlic and all purpose flour/maida and cook until flour changes colour slightly.
3. Add 1/3rd of milk and mix. Avoid lump formation.
4. Add rest 1/3rd milk and mix.
5. Add remaining milk and cook until it thickens. Add Italian seasoning, chilli flakes, paprika and cheese and mix. Mixture should be thick.
6. Mix cooked spinach and keep in freezer for 2-3 hrs. It will thicken
7. Now apply oil or water on hand and make small elongated oblongs. Remember, the smaller, the crispier. Roll in all purpose flour.
8. Prepare slurry by mixing all purpose flour and water. Coat the croquettes with it.
9. Roll it over bread crumbs. Keep in freezer for half an hour.
10. Take out of freezer and deep fry in medium hot oil instantly. Don’t wait to bring it to room temperature before frying.
11. Serve hot with ketchup.
By Bernice from Estonia - 2015.12.22 12:52
The goods we received and the sample sales staff display to us have the same quality, it is really a creditable manufacturer.
By Laura from Swiss - 2016.08.21 14:13