High Quality KL-XS-3A rice cooker for Bolivia Factory
High Quality KL-XS-3A rice cooker for Bolivia Factory Detail:
Focus on rice cooker manufacturing,products are exported to Europe and the United States and Germany
|Carton box size(mm/ctn)||Capacity||Power(W)||QTY/20′GP(pcs)||QTY/40′GP(pcs)||QTY/40’HQ(pcs)|
Function & Features
1.Thread the heating plate
2.Dry burning-resistant protection
3.NOT stick and spill
5.Comfortable mechanical switches
6.Antistatic plug design
Application and use
Business organizations, supermarkets, large stores, chain stores, large sales, star-rated hotels, restaurants, travel agents, pharmacies.
Suitable for cooking, cooking porridge, stewed soup, steamed vegetables, etc
We provide service according to the customer’s requirements, including a new rice cooker size, material, color, packaging, design, etc, should have a suitable for you, please contact the mail service
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
6 Tips to Consider While Buying an Electric Kettle
Everyday Small Kitchen Appliance Reviews and Uses
We now have a skilled, performance team to supply good quality services for our consumer. We often follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for High Quality KL-XS-3A rice cooker for Bolivia Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Russia , Ecuador , Netherlands , Faced with the vitality of the global wave of economic integration, we are confident with our high-quality products and sincerely service to all our customers and wish we can cooperate with you to create a brilliant future.
Butter- 2.5 tbsp
Garlic- 2 pods
All purpose flour/Maida- 2.5 tbsp
Milk- 1.5 cups
Cheese- ¼ cup
Italian seasoning- 1tsp
Chilli flakes- 1tsp
Paprika/ Lal mirch powder- 1tsp
Spinach- ½ kg or 2.5 cups
All purpose flour/Maida- 4 tbsp
Water- to make a thick paste
1. Cook spinach in 1 tsp oil until it is wilted. Do not overcook. Set aside in a bowl.
2. In a pan add butter, once melted add chopped garlic and all purpose flour/maida and cook until flour changes colour slightly.
3. Add 1/3rd of milk and mix. Avoid lump formation.
4. Add rest 1/3rd milk and mix.
5. Add remaining milk and cook until it thickens. Add Italian seasoning, chilli flakes, paprika and cheese and mix. Mixture should be thick.
6. Mix cooked spinach and keep in freezer for 2-3 hrs. It will thicken
7. Now apply oil or water on hand and make small elongated oblongs. Remember, the smaller, the crispier. Roll in all purpose flour.
8. Prepare slurry by mixing all purpose flour and water. Coat the croquettes with it.
9. Roll it over bread crumbs. Keep in freezer for half an hour.
10. Take out of freezer and deep fry in medium hot oil instantly. Don’t wait to bring it to room temperature before frying.
11. Serve hot with ketchup.
By Athena from Hamburg - 2015.10.31 10:02
The company can think what our think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of our position, can be said this is a responsible company, we had a happy cooperation!
By Elaine from Israel - 2016.02.18 15:54